关闭 [复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-5 18:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Practical Wilderness Survival
实用野外生存工具

So simple, even a caveman could do it.
-Blatant theivery from Geico
简单到洞穴人都可以使用

Actually, you don't have to be a caveman to survive in the woods. Sure, it'll impress the other island survivors if you can whip up a fire from two sticks but they'll also probably see you as a threat and vote you off once supper has been cooked.
事实上在野外你不必像洞穴人一样生存。在生存游戏秀中如果你用两根棒子摩擦起火,其他的人会把你看作玩花哨把戏的家伙并且投票让你滚蛋。

I need to work on my run-on sentences.
我需要用我自己的方式生存。

Anyway, it seems there's always some lost hunter, hiker or boyscout in the news. Many are ill-prepared in skills or gear to handle the situation. Spending as much time in the woods as I do, I've assembled a kit that goes with me every time I'm off the pavement. With it I can start a fire, build a shelter, purify water, signal for help, and even do some minor repairs.
然而,迷路的猎人、徒步者和童子军的故事屡见不鲜。他们中的大多数都因为技巧和装备上的问题而无法应对这种情况。我长期在野外度过因此当我离开城市的时候都携带了一套工具。依靠这套工具我能够生火、建立庇护所、净水、施放求救信号和一些简单的维修工作。

My survival gear is made up of three objects: A neck knife with compass and spark rod, an orange bandana, and the main kit. Obivously the bright orange bandana can be used to signal but bandanas also have many other uses. This bandana usually goes in my back pants pocket.
我的生存装备由三部分组成:一把和指南针以及打火棒系在一起的颈刀、一张橘红的大手帕和主要工具包。明亮的橘红色手帕可以用来施放信号,但它的功用不仅仅只是这些。我经常把它放在我的屁股口袋里。

The knife started out as cheap, tanto-style blade in a zytel sheath with a whistle. I wrapped the handle with bright yellow nylon string. Cordage is a pain in the arse to make in the woods so I always make sure I have plenty with me. Along this line I replaced the bead chain necklace with more nylon cord with a break-away connection. The break-away is very important, I don't want to end up hung by my lifesaver! Next, I carved a small groove in the edge of the sheath and epoxied a flint striker in it. A scrape of a knife along this striker showers tinder in super-hot sparks, usually resulting in instant ignition. The final modification was the addition of a small compass to the necklace cord. I may epoxy the compass to the sheath, but for now it's just tied on.
这把刀比较便宜, tanto刀头,子托刀鞘(带口哨??图上看不出来)。我在手柄上缠上亮黄色尼龙绳。在野外制造绳子是相当痛苦的,因此我总准备充足。同样的我把串珠式的颈链也换成了打水手结的尼龙绳。水手结很重要,我可不想和我的求生工具分开。我在刀鞘的边缘刻了一个小槽,用环氧胶粘了个打火石在里面。每次刮擦这条打火石都会产生大量高温火花而用以取火。最后的改装是将一个小指南针拴在颈链上,我也可以把它粘在鞘上,但目前我仅仅把它拴在绳子上。

The main kit contains everything else. It all resides in a large BDU wallet which goes in a front cargo pocket of my pants.. This wallet has several interior pockets and straps to hold my fire-making, shelter, signaling, water purification and repair gear.
主要工具包里装着所有物品,他们全部被装在一个大号bdu工具袋里,放进我裤子的前袋。这个工具袋内部有很多分隔小口袋和织带,正好用来放置我的生火、庇护、标示、净水以及修理工具。

1. Spark Lite Fire Starter
1  Spark Lite火石
2. Mini Bic Lighter
2  Mini Bic打火机
3.Katadyn Micropur MP1 Water Purification Tablets
3 Katadyn MP1净水药片
4. 25' Mil-Spec Paracord
4  64厘米军规伞绳
5. Plastic Mesh Bag + 1 Qt. Ziploc Bag
5  塑料网袋+1 夸脱拉链防水袋
6. NATO Survival Whistle
6  北约制式求生哨

Unpacking some...

1. Spark Lite Fire Starter
2. Mini Bic Lighter
3. 25' Mil-Spec Paracord
4. Flattend Duct Tape
4  平展的duck tape
5. NATO Survival Whistle
6. Plastic Mesh Bag + 1 Qt. Ziploc Bag
7.Katadyn Micropur MP1 Water Purification Tablets
8. Gerber Microlight LST Knife

The water in most areas I go can easily be made safe for drinking just by killing any bacteria/viri present in it. This can be done by boiling or with chemicals. If by chance I lose my water bottle I still have a 1 quart Ziploc bag (2.) to hold water. The Ziploc bag is strengthened with the plastic mesh bag (1.). To then purify the water I just drop in a Katadyn Micropur MP1 Water Purification Tablet (3.)
One should always try and find out what treatments are necessary to purify water in the area you be in. For instance, the water along the 4-C trail in central Texas can't be made safe by boiling or chemical means. Heavy metals in it require an activated carbon filter to make it safe. Meanwhile, the waters of Spring Creek have only bacteria dangers which can be handled by boiling, chemical treatment, or a water filter.
饮用水的安全十分重要,我通过杀死其中所有病菌及病毒的方式制造洁净的水。煮沸或者化学杀菌都可以达到目的。我丢掉了我的水壶,但是仍然带着1品脱拉链防水袋用来装水。平时用网袋包裹起来以保护它。我只需要放入一片Katadyn的mp1净水片就可以获得饮用水。
你必须知道你所在的区域什么样的净水手段是必不可少的。比如在4-c道路德克萨斯中部的那段你无法通过煮沸或者化学净水的方式取得饮用水,因为水中的重金属成分必须通过活性炭过滤才可饮用。同时在Spring Creek的水中仅含有大肠杆菌,因此煮沸、化学净水和过滤都可以解决问题。

[ 本帖最后由 mcluxun 于 2007-12-5 18:39 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-5 18:34 | 显示全部楼层

Shelter from bad weather can be a life-saver and so my kit contains:
在坏天气里一个庇护所会成为你的救命恩人,所以我携带了如下工具:
1. 25' Mil-Spec Paracord for tying up the AMK Heatsheet.
1  63厘米军规伞绳用来拴AMK救生毯
2. Dental floss - wonderfully strong fiber for tying/stitching/repairing gear, fishing, or many other uses. Probably should have gone in the "Misc. Kit" photo.
2  牙线,超强的纤维,能拴东西、缝补和修理装备、钓鱼或者别的什么用途(忘了能刷牙了)
3. AMK Heatsheet. These are WAY more durable than the flimsy mylar space blankets.
3 AMK求生毯,它比太空毯耐用多了

Fire (my personal favorite!) is covered three ways. Bic lighters are a cheap, small and durable way to start a fire. I usually have one loose in my pocket plus the spare in my survival kit. The long, greenish thing is a Spark Lite fire starter, which basically is the sparking wheel and flint from a lighter. A flick of the wheel send a shower of sparks onto your tinder. The tube at the top holds the Sparke Lite's tinder. The orange stripe in the tindertube is a zip-tie. Pulling on it pulls the tinder cubes out of the tube.
火(我个人的最爱)有三种方式取得。Bic打火机便宜小巧而且耐用,我经常在兜里放一个,在求生工具包里放一个。长长的绿条是Spark Lite打火石,就是一个打火机上的火石,一拨就可以打出火星,那个小瓶装着Spark Lite火绒,里面的橙色带子用来把底部的火绒拉出来。

For visual signaling I have a polished stainless steel mirror from my Boy Scout days. The hole in the center is used to aim the sunbeam at a passing plane or other potential rescuer. There's also the whistle in the wallet as well as the whistle on my neck knife. Finally, the orange bandana in my back pocket. Hopefully one of these will attact the attention I might need. Sidenote, I carry a cell phone with me, but electronic devices are too fragile to rely upon.
为了发出可见信号,我从小便带着一块磨光的不锈钢镜子。中间的孔洞是用来瞄准目标(比如飞机)用来发射信号的。同时在口袋里有一个和我颈刀上栓的一样的哨子。最后那条我屁股口袋里的橘红手帕但愿它能引起人们的注意。当然我也带手机,不过电子产品是不可依靠的。

To finish it off, the kit holds another compass, knife, and a small LED flashlight. Considering I have the neck knife as well as 2-4 other knives with me while in the woods (I like sharp objects!) the small folder probably isn't needed. But it's so small and light I stick it in there anyway. If need be I could lend it to someone else.
口袋里还带了一个指南针、折刀和LED小手电。考虑到我有颈刀而且在林子里都带上另外二到四把刀(我喜欢锐利的东西)折刀可能是多余的,但是它的轻巧为其占领了一席之地。如果需要我会把它换成其他的东西。

So that's my emergency gear. Making a knife from a shard of flint, starting a fire with two sticks or building a debris shelter is useful knowledge, but in an emergency isn't it better to carry a few objects that will work much better? Of course, this kit assumes you've done all the normal pre-hike safety stuff like get maps of the area, left an itinery with someone trustworthy, have a first aid kit, etc... If you have suggestions or questions drop me a line. I'd love to hear them.
这就是我的应急装备。用破铁片做刀、用两根棍子取火或者如何造一个庇护所确实是很有用的知识,但是有备无患总是好的。当然这些工具是基于这种情况准备的──你去做一个比较安全的徒步,并且给值得信任的人留信,带有急救药品等等。

Adventure! Excitement! Lots of knives!

[ 本帖最后由 mcluxun 于 2007-12-5 18:41 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-5 18:36 | 显示全部楼层

http://www.jyyes.cn/

自己随便翻译的
水平有限 有错就拍砖
欢迎讨论
来源:http://intotheborderlands.blogsp ... rness-survival.html
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-3-13 16:10