国外刀具玩家致松田菊男的一封信

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情

2014-11-24 09:59
  • 签到天数: 54 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2014-8-23 10:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Thank you for your excellent service.
      Today I have received Mr. Kiku Matsuda two knives. They are perfect. All the details, shape, blade structure of Kiridashi and blade finishing of Utility Hunter and amazing edge in both knives are really top quality. Utility Hunter is one of the most balanced and preapared for the job utility hunter's I know. And Kiridashi is simply beautiful. By the way, both are really serious tools. Kiridashi becasue of its unusual, innovative, extremely effective, modern but at the same time very traditional blade cut - could surely useful in most unexpected situations - not only for cutting paper envelopes on the desk or to sharpen pencils. Thank you very much for professional service. I will make next order soon.
      This time I would like to express with you my opinion about two other Master Kiku Matsuda  knives I have just recived. The first one is Yoroi Tooshi. When I was analysing  stock of Kiku products in JKD  I was interested in something traditional and Japanese but at the same time modern and useful. Yoroi Tooshi  which means ?piercing armor" was the natural choice. I knew that this knife would be outstanding, but what I have received is much more than I expected. Yoroi Tooshi  is simply  the toughest knife I can imagine.  When compared it with the rest of my - modestly – not the smallest knife collection,  Yoroi Tooshi is the Emperor. 6 mm thick, 8 inches long blade, perfectly and very simply shaped, like modified tanto with comfortable and reliable handle, obviously full tang construction and simple beauty of traditional Japanese knife art is exactly what I call THE KNIFE.
      It will resist everything a human being can imagine. And the blade finishing is simply unusual. 50/50 proportions of shining steel and dark grey finishing in irregular drops is not what can be described as popular and repeatable blade. It is true that every knife with dark or black blade – especially for professional use – is perceived by people as more hostile and dangerous. Probably that's why some producers like Spyderco decided to make knives with pink or blue handle.  In this competition masterpieces of Master Kiku Matsuda certainly win first prizes. They look so menacingly, that some of my friends are afraid to hold them and subconsciously make step back when I show them the knife. Taking into account the purpose for which they are built it's quite a positive reactionJ. Kiku Fighter is of similiar size  but has a different, so called non-slip grip and the famous Kukri like blade. If one knows amazing cutting possibilities of traditional Kukri blade it is easy to imagine what the mix of this combined with Master Kiku Matsuda genius and quality will be. I wish nobody would have the chance to see how Kiku Fighter does its proffessional job.
      Ou-31 steel finished by Mr. Kiku Matsuda by far exceedes most of the highest quality blades used by international, big scale producers. All the four Kiku knives I have are amazing, beautiful, serious and rare.
      Best regards,
      Marcin Morawski
      亲爱的JKD管理人员:
      谢谢你们的优质服务。
      今天我收到了松田菊男先生的两把刀具。这两把刀具是完美的,Kiridashi的所有细节,形状和刀片形状都堪称完美,并且作为猎刀来说这两把刀极具实用性,其惊人的边缘锋利度真的是高质量的。我知道实用性和平衡性是猎刀的最重要特点。Kiridashi拥有的不仅仅是美丽,它的质量决定其也是一个良好的工具。kiridashi拥有不寻常的,创新性的,非常实际的现代特点,但同时也结合的传统的刀具切割能力—这将在最意想不到的情况派上用场,而不仅仅是切割放在桌子上的信封或是削铅笔。非常感谢你们的优质服务
      这一次我想表达的是对刚刚收到的两把松田菊男大师的刀具的看法。另一把是Yoroi Tooshi,当我分析JKD的产品时候,我对这些同时拥有日本刀具传统和现代化特点的刀具发生了浓厚的兴趣。Yoroi Tooshi的意思是“刺穿盔甲”。我知道这把刀非常优秀,但是我在收到后才发现这把刀的优秀还是远远超过了我的预期。Yoroi Tooshi是我能想象出的最朴素和最难的刀具。当我将其和我的收藏刀具进行比较时,它不是我收集的最小刀具,Yoroi Tooshi像帝王一样,6毫米厚,8英寸长刀片,完美,很简单,可以对刀柄进行舒适的改装,将其改成具有完整的唐代风格节后和传统的日本刀的艺术相结合的tanto刀具。
      它将抵制人类的一切想象。这把刀的处理不是简单的不寻常,刀具是由一半的亮色钢材和一半的深灰色钢材进行整理的,这种处理方式是很收欢迎和难以被复制的。每把刀都拥有深色或黑色的刀片-特别适合专业使用,当人们感知敌对或危险的时候。也许这就是为什么有些生产者如spyderco决定把刀柄设计为带粉红色或蓝色的原因了。在比赛中松田菊男大师毫无疑问获得了头名。这些刀具看起来非常凶恶,我的一些朋友都不敢抓着它们,当我向他们介绍这些刀具的时候他们都潜意识的后退。菊的战斗刀都有着类似的尺寸而外貌都有所不同,这些刀具都毫无疑问的拥有极强的防滑抓地力和刀身上的着名的菊标志。松田菊男的天赋和质量保证使得菊男的作品拥有远大于传统刀具的惊人的切割能力。我希望没有人会有机会看到菊战斗刀进行其专业的工作。
      Ou-31钢制作的松田菊男作品质量远远超出国际较大规模的生产商所制造的最高质量刀具。我拥有的四把菊刀具都是神奇的,美丽的,严肃的和罕见的。
      诚挚的问候
      马尔钦·莫拉夫斯基

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-8-24 00:41
  • 签到天数: 69 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

发表于 2014-8-23 10:40 | 显示全部楼层
    菊刀也是我的大爱,
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则